Full Stack Developer
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP, GO applications.
• Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
• Troubleshoot and fix bugs/flaws to ensure servers are running optimally.
• Review codes and assess code quality
• Provide timely solutions to issues
• Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
• Stay up to date with new trends and best practices.
• Participate in all phases of the development life cycle.
• Subject matter expert, providing: guidelines, best practices and training to other individuals
• Implement analytics and monitoring routines
• Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Experience with Laravel framework
- Excellent relational database skills.
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- Really good understanding of the Linux ecosystem and experience with server management
- Experience with Docker and how to use it in the context of micro-services
- Experience with high availability solutions (load balancing)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Understand how to automate builds and deployment for all lifecycles - from development through production within a Continuous Delivery model.
- Experience with practical implementations of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools.
- Experience with scalable/high traffic apps
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive Package
- Health Plan
- Gym Membership
- Training and Development Plan